- Biologically removes sludge and debris from gravel and filter media
- Reduces phosphate levels
- Maintains a strong biological balance; providing clean, clear and healthy water condition
- Reduces aquarium maintenance and prevents fish loss
Ideal for Freshwater Aquariums
Add 1 cap (10ml) for every 20 gallons of aquarium water.
Instructions for use:
Add Gravel and Filter Cleaner weekly at the recommended dosage. For new aquariums, we recommend dosing every day for the first 10 days to aid in the natural cycling process.
Adding Gravel and Filter Cleaner on a regular basis will help ensure a safe and stable aquarium environment. SR Gravel and Filter Cleaner contains the highly concentrated blend of 80% heterotrophic and 20% lithotrophic bacteria. Helps keep a naturally balanced aquarium by preventing and eliminating sludge buildup. Safe for fish and plants or animals that may drink from the aquarium. Keep from freezing temperatures.
- 250ml bottle treats up to 500 gallons of aquarium water
- 500ml bottle treats up to 1000 gallons of aquarium water
- 2L bottle treats up to 4000 gallons of aquarium water
Click here for Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)