Two stainless steel replacement blades to be used in the Flipper Nano Magnetic Aquarium Algae Cleaner on glass tanks up to ¼" (6mm) thickness. These stainless steel replacement scraper blades are designed with an ultra low profile making it easy to clean the hard to reach areas of the tank! Blades are interchangeable and replaceable.
Snap-on replacement blade for the Flipper Nano Magnetic Aquarium Algae Cleaner lets you continue removing algae as quickly and effectively as you did the first time you used your Flipper Nano.
Stainless steel algae-scraping blade for use only on glass. Safe for freshwater or saltwater setups. Not intended for use on acrylic aquarium walls. Flipper Nano Stainless Steel Replacement Blades measure 2-7/8" x 7/16".
Flipper Nano Stainless Steel Replacement Blades (for glass tanks only) Flipper's patented design creates the only aquarium cleaner that can FLIP from scrubber to scraper simply by rotating the handle. Complete cleaning without ever getting your hands wet!
- For use in the Flipper Nano Magnetic Cleaner on glass tanks up to 6mm thickness
- Includes two stainless steel replacement blades
- Patented design that flips from scrubber to scraper
- Unique orienting buoyancy for easy retrieval of the cleaner every time
Blade Replacement Instructions:
- Remove old blade by lifting up the tabs and pulling. Do not grab sharp edges of blade when removing.
- New blade will "snap" into place in only one correct direction.