Top Quality Products
Trusted name brands
We know our products
Selling at best possible price
Free shipping within USA
Coral orders over $250, plants and others over $100
Oase Scraperline Aquarium Soil
- Aquascape Substrate – OASE ScaperLine Soil is an active substrate for planted aquariums. Using this soil as a base in your aquascape will facilitate the best possible plant growth.
- Active Soil – The active soil makes the water softer and creates a slightly acidic pH range that is favorable for many aquarium plants. The values may vary depending on the fish species being kept.
- Nutrient Storage – Active soil can both absorb and release nutrients from the water – the buffer effect is ideal for good plant growth
- Natural-Looking Grain Size – The 2-4 mm grain size of our ScaperLine soil is ideal for all aquascapes and provides good support for the plant roots
- Brown Color – The brown color of this soil creates a natural ambiance on the aquarium floor
- Ready to Use – You do not need to wash the active soil before using it in your aquascape. Simply pour the soil into the aquarium dry and adjust as needed. The soil will not make the water cloudy.