Our first goal is to get you the correct product at a great price, and follow up with great service. Before ordering a product you are unsure of, please call us and we will be happy to help you out. This will allow you to order the correct products in the first place.
In the event that there is a problem with your order we will work with you until resolution.
In order to receive a full refund of your purchase price the item(s) must ...
- be unused.
- be in its original packaging which must also be in new condition (including sealed internal packing)
- include all parts, warranty and registration cards, instructions, special packaging, etc.
- be mailed with return authorization no later than 30 days from the date received. Please insure all shipments. We can not be responsible for packages that arrive damaged due to mishandle or poor packaging.
- Products that are cut to size (Flexible tubing, PVC tuning, air tubing, RO tubing, CO2 tubing, and aquarium backgrounds) can not be returned.
- We are unable to process refunds or exchanges on any returned item that does not fit these requirements.
- Shipping charges are not refundable. Orders processed without shipping charges, or where shipping charges has been waived or subsidized, will be charged actual shipping expenses which are not subject to return credit.
- Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs.
- Your refund will only be given after we have received the returned item in original, undamaged condition.
- All items require authorization before returning.
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for processing.
All returned products need to be sent back to us with "RMA Inventory Control Sheet".
- In order to return product simply log into your account, go to RMA section, and click on "Request New RMA" link.
- From drop down box select order number and check which product you are returning.
- Select if product is new or used and if you are returning it for refund or exchange.
- Attach file or picture if needed.
- Click "Submit Request" button.
- Your RMA request will be reviewed within 24 hours. Once the request is approved you will receive email confirmation.
- Once you received confirmation that your RMA has been approved go to your account and from RMA section of your account print "RMA Inventory Control Sheet"
- Include this printout with your return.
In the unlikely event that your shipment arrives damaged, please contact us within 12 hours of delivery. We will do everything we can to get a replacement sent out as soon as possible.
A damage claim will be filed with the carrier. Because the carrier may choose to pick up both the damaged item(s) and packaging material for inspection, we ask that you hold on to these items for 14 business days from the date you report the damage to us. If the carrier does not pick up the damaged merchandise within this time period, you may then dispose of the damaged item(s) and packaging material.
NOTE: All shipping damages must be reported within 24 hours from the time of delivery.
Each manufacturer has a different policy regarding defective merchandise. In many cases we will be able to take your defective product and ship out a replacement. However, some manufacturers require that you deal with them directly. In either event we will work with you to insure that your defective item(s) is replaced as quickly as possible.
NOTE: After 30 days from the time your order is placed, all electrical equipment and light bulbs are covered by the manufacturer's warranty and should be returned directly to the manufacturer for repair or replacement.
Double Ended HQI Metal Halide Lamps: All aquarium lamps including HQI metal halide lamps are warranteed against manufacturer defect only. Damage to the lamp ceramic sockets is not covered under this warranty. We inspect every single lamp at the time of shipment to ensure that no damaged lamp is shipped to the customer.
You may cancel any order, except special orders, custom equipment, and tubing sold per foot, without penalty prior to shipping. If you cancel the order after we have shipped it, or you refuse delivery on your order, we will refund the price of the product minus all applicable, actual shipping fees (including actual initial shipping fees, return shipping fees and additional carrier charges).
If the carrier is unable to deliver the package to you, you can either have us re-attempt shipment or you can cancel the order. In both cases, you will be charged for all shipping fees.
Our first goal is to get you the correct product at a great price and follow up with great service. Before ordering a product you are unsure of, please call us and we will be happy to help you out. This will allow you to order the correct products in the first place.
In the event that there is a problem with your order, we will work with you until resolution.