Top Quality Products
Trusted name brands
We know our products
Selling at best possible price
Free shipping within USA
Coral orders over $250, plants and others over $100
Boyd ChemiClean Cyanobacteria Remover
- Cleans many types of stains from cyanobacteria
- Safe for all fish, corals, invertebrates, nitrifying bacteria and macroalgae
- Removes disease causing red cyanobacteria (red slime) from live coral
- Removes red slime, black, blue-green, and bubble producing algae
- Oxidizes trapped organic sludge and sediment
- Promotes ideal enzyme balance.
- Contains no phosphates, algaecides, or erythromycin succinate.
- Safe for reef tanks, all invertebrates, desirable macro algae, nitrifying bacteria, and fish.
ChemiClean cleans stains from red, black, blue-green, and methane (bubble) producing cyanobacteria in marine aquariums.
It is entirely safe for all fish, corals, invertebrates, and nitrifying bacteria in reef systems. It’s simple, quick, and easy to use. ChemiClean works within 48 hours oxidizing trapped organic sludge and promotes an ideal enzyme balance. ChemiClean will clean stains from red cyanobacteria in aquariums.
- Aquarium oxygen levels must be increased using heavy aeration or a large air stone.
- Turn off any UV sterilizers and ozonizers and remove any Chemi-pure or carbon during treatment.
- Continue using a protein skimmer, although the skimmer may require adjustment or removal of the collection cup to prevent excessive overflow.
- Maintain normal water flow using pumps and powerheads.
- Add one scoop of ChemiClean per 10 gallons of aquarium water.
- Successful treatment may take up to 48 hours. After the 48 hour treatment period, perform a 20% water change.
- Turn on any UV sterilizers and ozonators and replace with new Chemi-pure or carbon removed previously.
Repeat as necessary. ChemiClean can be used monthly as a regular component of aquarium maintenance.
CC02 – ChemiClean 2g – Treats up to 300 Gallons
CC06 – ChemiClean 6g – Treats up to 900 Gallons
CCL02 – ChemiClean Liquid 2 fl oz Treats up to 720 Gallons