Top Quality Products
Trusted name brands
We know our products
Selling at best possible price
Free shipping within USA
Coral orders over $250, plants and others over $100
JBL NovoPleco Feeding Tablets
No processing of cheap fish meal uses fish meat from fish fillet production with the motto: The large fillet for...
No processing of cheap fish meal uses fish meat from fish fillet production with the motto: The large fillet for humans and the small fillet for our aquarium fish.
Good reasons to use JBL fish food:
- The use of pure fish protein without cheap fish meal
- Optimal protein/fat ratio
- Mainly proteins from water animals
- Reduction of algae growth and optimum fish growth thanks to adapted phosphate content
- Impressive acceptance on the part of fish: research expeditions with fish feeding trials in the wild
- Very slight vitamin loss due to airtight sealed packaging
Ahead through research
The results of the JBL research expeditions, combined with the expertise of the JBL research and development team, have resulted in optimal and balanced food mixtures made of high-quality ingredients.
- Complete nutrition and ideal growth for small to medium-sized plecos: with spirulina, vegetable matter, and energy-providing wheat germ
- Nutritious and easy to digest thanks to wood fiber content: sinking wafers create ideal feeding conditions for fish species from 5 to 20 cm in the lower water layer
- No water clouding and water-stable: wafers do not immediately disintegrate in water
- Fish choose JBL food: 98.5% of all fish species ate the JBL fish food immediately during research expeditions in freshwaters. No processing of cheap fish meal, fish meat from fish fillet production for humans is used
- Contents: main food, for aquarium fish. After opening use up within 4 months. Unopened storable for 3 years in high-quality packaging with foil seal.
Feed 2 – 3 times a day, as much as can be eaten within approx. 30 minutes. Any uneaten food needs to be siphoned off after one-hour latest.
Unopened JBL food tins can be kept for 3 years, after opening use up within 4 months, since valuable vitamins will deteriorate.
Complements complete food and available separately: supplementary food and treats