Top Quality Products
Trusted name brands
We know our products
Selling at best possible price
Orders over $100 within USA
Flipper Algae Magnet Cleaner with Scraper
Flipper is made with the strongest rare earth magnets available, allowing it to clean glass and acrylic tanks up to...
Flipper is made with the strongest rare earth magnets available, allowing it to clean glass and acrylic tanks up to ½" (12mm) in thickness.
Blade side has only 3 contact points resulting in a 3mm gap between the cleaner and the glass. This minimizes the chance of trapping sand, and reduces the chance of scratching, even when cleaning below the sand!
Unique orienting buoyancy always keeps the magnets facing the glass for easy retrieval. Plus, Flipper is nearly neutral buoyancy so it does not sink like a stone if the magnets are disengaged.
Includes two replaceable blades: Stainless Steel for glass tanks and ABS plastic for acrylic tanks. It is suggested to replace blades every 3-6 months to maintain optimal algae scraping.
With an ultra-low profile, Flipper is the only dual scrubber / scraper design on the market; it is a major time-saver for daily cleaning. That's why the Flipper has quickly become a "must-have" cleaning tool for advanced hobbyists and maintenance professionals!
- Unique orienting buoyancy always keeps the magnets facing the glass for easy retrieval
- Unique orienting buoyancy for easy retrieval of the cleaner every time
- Flipper Standard can be used on glass or acrylic tanks up to ¼" – ½" (6 - 12mm) thickness
1. Remove the handle from the glass at least 6" so there is no magnetic attraction from the inside cleaner.
2. With the handle removed from the glass, rotate the handle 180°.
3. Place the rotated handle back on the glass 2"-3" to either side of the inside cleaner (the top of the handle must be at the same level as the top of the inside cleaner).
4. Slide the handle toward the inside cleaner and the cleaner with magically flip to the opposite side.
- Flipping works best in areas of the aquarium with low water currents.
- When flipping, keep the unit near the top of the tank away from sand and gravel.
- Be cautious using metal blade near gravel line and aquarium glass sealant.
- Magnets are STRONG, so avoid pinching fingers.
- Do not place Flipper next to cell phones or electric equipment.