- From Asia
- Stem plant
- Up to 20cm
- Middle ground
- Carpet growth possible
- Attractive coloring
- CO2 & iron
- 22 to 28Â°C
Rotala 'H'Ra' is related to Rotala rotundifolia, but with sufficiently bright lighting and the addition of CO2, it develops creeping shoots that grow into a beautiful, robust carpet. When there is less light, the stems grow upright; their orange-red leaf tip color develops as they grow. Since it can quickly reach a height of 20cm, the middle ground is an ideal place to unfold its bushy structure.
- Light requirement: partially shaded to sunny
- Optimal temperature: 22 to 28°C
- Water values: very soft to medium-hard
- pH value: 6 to 7.5
- Addition of CO2 and nutrients: regular administration of iron is recommended
- Propagation: head cuttings
Note: The cups are grown in the laboratory. Aquatic plants from the so-called in vitro culture are grown sterile. They are therefore also suitable for sensitive animals such as dwarf shrimp and can be used immediately. Within vitro plants, there are no stowaways such as snails or parasites, and pesticides are also completely avoided.