Top Quality Products
Trusted name brands
We know our products
Selling at best possible price
Free shipping within USA
Coral orders over $250, plants and others over $100
Oase BioPlus Internal Filters
The aquarium corner internal filter cleans water in aquariums with a volume of 50 to 200 litres. Integrated outlet nozzles...
The aquarium corner internal filter cleans water in aquariums with a volume of 50 to 200 litres. Integrated outlet nozzles ensure even surface movement and enough oxygenation. At the same time, they prevent the formation of film residue. The pump runs very smoothly and saves energy. It has a compact filter unit which can easily be removed for cleaning, while the pump unit stays put. The high volume of the filter sponges ensures effective mechanical and biological filtration. The filter can easily be attached to the corner of the aquarium using suction cups. The BioPlus also comes in a thermal version with a built-in heater.
Filter media: Filter foam can be removed on a modular basis – ideal for time-delayed, bacteria-friendly cleaning.
Easy cleaning: The magnetic bracket makes it easy to remove and attach the filter cartridges.
Flexible: Enjoy the flexibility of switching between outlet nozzles and a water outlet for an optimally coordinated surface movement.
Internal Aquarium Filter - Discreet Corner Placement
- Integrated diffuser with three adjustable water flow settings – Allows for uniform surface movement, prevents formation of biofilm, and provides added aeration
- Simple cleaning and maintenance – Remove individual filter modules while keeping the pump unit in place for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Carbon filter foam – Activated carbon absorbs unwanted substances in aquarium water. Carbon filter foam make replacement much simpler than using common granular carbon.
- Quiet operation – Sound dampening design
- Heater integration capability – Easily integrate an OASE HeatUp adjustable heater into the BioPlus filter (HeatUp not included)
- What’s in the Box – Aquarium Filter, filter media, integrated diffuser, suction cups, and power cable
- Made in Italy, backed by German engineering
- Freshwater compatibleUL certified filter
- 3 year warranty plus 1 year warranty extension with online registration
|Dimensions (in.)||4.7 x 4.3 x 8||4.7 x 4.3 x 10.6||4.7 x 4.3 x 13|
|Dimensions (mm)||120 x 110 x 210||120 x 110 x 27||4.7 x 4.3 x 13|
|Rated voltage||120V / 60 Hz|
|Power consumption, filter||4 watts||6 watts||8 watts|
|Power cord length||6 ft. (1.8 m)|
|Net weight||1.4 lbs. (0.6 kg)||1.5 lbs. (0.7 kg)||1.7 lbs. (0.8 kg)|
|Maximum flow rate||120 gph (454 l/h)||170 gph (644 l/h)||190 gph (719 l/h)|
|Maximum head height||2 ft (0.6 m)||3 ft. (0.9 m)||3.6 ft. (1.1 m)|
|Filter volume||0.08 gal (0.3 L)||0.13 gal (0.5 L)||0.17 gal (0.66 L)|
|Suitable for aquariums up to max.||15 gal (50 L)||30 gal (100 L)||55 gal (200 L)|
|Suitable for||fresh water only|
|Works with||HeatUp 50||HeatUp 100||HeatUp 200|